Career with Himmelwerk
ways to go
Exciting, international, diverse – that’s what it’s like to work with physicists and mechanics, business people and power electronics engineers, engineers and sales people. What connects us all?
- A passion for induction heating technology.
- The determination to find the best possible solution for everything.
- The conviction that things always work better as a team.
- The desire to shape our future in a sustainable way.
Can you identify yourself with this?
Then we would definitely like to get to know you.
Working here is of great benefit
Nothing is possible
in the absence of values
Everybody is important to us. Success is something we achieve together – and everyone shoulders responsibility.
We value the potential that our employees bring with them. Regular professional development meetings & suitable professional training demonstrate this.
Good work is only created with the best working tools. We therefore provide the highest quality tools, aids and materials.
Himmelwerk is on a growth course – and with us, everyone has the opportunity to help shape this growth.
Many characters – one team
Working at Himmelwerk? There are many things we enjoy and are proud of:
"The best time of Himmelwerk day is the daily team meeting. Here we inform each other and can contribute ideas to the problems of others. Much trust is given and expected. We are allowed to work freely and initiate and implement changes on our own."
Stefan Ebert, Production Control
"In warehouse logistics, we make sure that we are always working on improvements and innovations that move us forward – but also have a positive impact on our customers. That makes me proud. I especially appreciate the good working atmosphere between us colleagues and the management."
Alexander Banko, Logistics
"Our solutions are part of many everyday products – and I am always able to contribute this know-how to the customer process. At the same time, I have a lot of freedom here to try things out. For new challenges, we don't just trample on old paths, but also look for new ways."
Daniel Schulte, Sales
"Himmelwerk is something special. This is because there is a great deal of openness with all superiors here. They encourage me to challenge things and I appreciate their respectful responses. This is how we can shape the future together."
Marcus Heilig, Engineering
"What I am really proud about? Himmelwerk induction systems are used worldwide by many well-known industrial customers. And when customers need it, we develop new solutions. That's really the best."
Gian-Pietro Cremona, Sales
"My favourite moments are when the approval comes from the customer because the design works really well. But also when I learn something new, because that happens here at Himmelwerk almost every day. In addition, there are simply good general conditions: collectively agreed working hours and flexitime, quick decision times and close collaboration among colleagues."
Marco Neumann, Design department
Precise solutions are of great importance to us
We all work together in just one team, everyone has their respective roles.
Being proactive – we do research and development for the future of our industries, but also for natural resources and the global climate.
We produce outstanding systems for induction heating in the industry – and go beyond that: We search for the most efficient process for every request we receive and develop the perfect solution for every technical problem.
We are leaders in technology, know our way around a wide range of industries, put the drive for perfection above sales and bring outstanding development expertise to the table.
For our customers
We develop precise induction solutions for our customers. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. No matter where we meet them – we use our expertise and our passion for them.
Job offers at himmelwerk
You can identify with everything you read here? Then you’ll probably fit in well with our team. Whether you have studied or completed an apprenticeship – or are a career changer with an exciting CV – we look forward to receiving your application.
- Service and maintenance of frequency converters and control electronics for induction heating systems
- In-house testing of the converters
- Support with application and commissioning in-house and at our customers’ sites at home and abroad
- Product support, maintenance and optimisation of the converters and systems during the entire life cycle
- Support in the development of customer applications for induction heating of metals
- You have a sound education in the field of electronics or mechatronics with initial work experience, preferably with a master craftsman’s or technician’s qualification
- Committed career starters with the desire to develop are also welcome
- Commitment and creativity as well as enthusiasm for technical products
- Good comprehension skills, as well as a structured and independent way of working, combined with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Safety in handling the necessary measuring equipment
- Willingness to travel and an open approach to other language and cultural areas
- Valid driving licence
- Good command of English
Nothing for you? Send an initiative application
Our application process
works like this
You send us your (initiative) application
as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation of receipt from us immediately afterwards.
We will get back to you after about a week. If we like your application, we will invite you to a first meeting via video call.
Hopefully, the next step will be an invitation to a personal interview on site.
The next step is to meet the team to which your job belongs. Because the chemistry here absolutely has to be right.
For some of our engineering positions, you will be invited to a trial working day.
If everything is fine? Then it is now time to sign the contract. Welcome to the team!